19 August 2019

Kaboom Percussion Show


We saw the Kaboom Percussion show today. Edward even got to go up on stage! Here is some of our writing about the show:



I went to Kaboom. They had cups. I know the tricks. I was up on stage. It was crazy.

By Edward

I liked Kaboom. The cups were the best. The cups were magic.

By Elijah

We went to the Kaboom show. The show was awesome. I saw a cup of water appear under their cups.

By Victoria

I saw cups and drums and they did magic with cups on a table or cupboard.

By Rosina






I went to the Kaboom Percussion. My favourite was the cups. Kat was funny! Josh was rude!

By Vai



My class went to the Kaboom show to see the people doing tricks. I saw the cups trick.

By Reijeli

I ran to Kaboom Percussion. I was excited. I knew all their tricks. It was awesome. I liked all of it.

By Ali


I liked the drums because they were tossing the drumsticks
around and the girl dropped three of the sticks and the boy
dropped four of the sticks.

By Cooper

I liked the drums because they threw the sticks together.
It was funny.

By Jashneel


I liked Kaboom Percussion. I loved the drums.



By Hunter


They played the drums and Theo went on the stage. The
drums were cool.


By Dezariah




I liked the Kaboom Percussion.


By Zach


I liked Kaboom. It was amazing.


By Bella


I went to Kaboom. It was cool. I liked it.


By Beau




My class went to Kaboom Percussion. I liked the drumming
the best. My friend went up on stage. I liked watching them.


By Malia




Today we went to Kaboom Percussion. There were two people.
The best bit was the story. It was called The Two Musicians.
Josh’s dad told the story.


By Safwaan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...