19 November 2019

Cooking with Megan


"Making dumplings with Megan"
By Aryan

We are having a Food Festival at Hamilton East School in week 8. We are learning about cooking and food technology before the Food Festival, and we are very lucky to have Edward's mum Megan coming in every Friday to cook with us.

Here is some of our writing about the cooking:



Next Friday we are going to make sushi it might taste Yum I like sushi 🍣.
By Zach


Our amazing classmates cooked dumplings. There was chilli sauce and soy sauce and fish sauce and onion sauce. I liked the chilli sauce. It was mind-blowing. The ingredients were carrots and cabbage and water chestnuts and mushrooms. - Ali

This week my class is going to make sushi. I think that it is going to be delicious. Megan will help us make sushi. We will have fun. I hope I make sushi and my friends help too. I don't mind if I don't help, I just want to eat it. I love sushi. It will taste amazing. - Malia

I loved the dumplings. It was delicious. I liked it when it was with the sauce. - Beau

We made dumplings. They were super delicious. There was carrot. It is good for you. I was super surprised because there was not much left. - Edward

We are going to make some sushi. I love sushi. - Victoria

This week we are making sushi. It could be made out of seaweed and rice but I do not like sushi because it is too fishy. - Safwaan

I am cooking with Megan. We will be making chocolate slices with marshmallows. I will make it at home too. I feel excited because they are very good. - Dezariah

Our class did cooking with Megan. The dumplings were yuck because there were peas in them. - Royal

The cookies were great. Edward's mum cooked them with some people. They were great because they had sugar inside them. - Hunter

Some people in the classroom made cookies. - Jashneel

Our class made dumplings. I got to grate a carrot. Then I got to eat a carrot. Then I got to do the dishes. - Cooper













No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...