01 December 2015

Poppa - a single by our Jessie

Today we were busy writing stories about what we would do if we were invisible.  In the middle of our stories we stopped to listen to Jessie's new song being played on the radio. 
The song is about her grandfather and we enjoyed singing along to the chorus.  

Our class got a mention on the radio at the end of the song.  It was exciting to hear the radio host talking about us on air!  

Here's a link if you would like to hear the whole song.  
https://soundcloud.com/daughtersofally/poppa-daughters-of-ally


13 comments:

  1. Nice Singing Room15!

    James
    R15

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Room15 That singing was amazing,

    Aaliyah Room15

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Room15. That singing was the best singing I ever heard.

    Aaliyah Room15.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great singing Jessie. It'[s really amazing and I like that song you did. Safwan room15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room15. The singing was amazing Jessie. Jasnoor room15.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well room15. That singing was amazing. By Kredenz room 15.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi room15. My name is Ryan, everyone one is singing 'Poppa my ships going down' thank you I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was the best song ever.I liked singing that song. Poppa is the best song in the world.Charlie rm 15

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I was amazing. I mean we were amazing.By Raedence Rm15.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was some pretty good singing. I loved that song. That song was amazing. It was by Jessie and her sister. Jade room 15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Room 15. Nice singing. That was amazing. Keylahrn room15.



    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi room 15. Nice singing I have herd you have been on the radio . from zoe

    ReplyDelete

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...