24 August 2016

Same And Different

Today in our oral language session, children took turns to describe the similarities and differences between the two picture - a car and a truck. They did a good thinking and  compared the pictures.




Similarities
One similarity I notice is that they both have engine - James
One similarity I notice is that they both have got steering wheel - Calais
One similarity I notice is that they both have windows - Tom
One similarity I notice is that they both have doors - Maddison
One similarity I notice is that they both have head lights - Lyham
One similarity I notice is that they both have windscreen - Giovanni
One similarity I notice is that they both are transport - James

Differences
One difference I notice is that both have different names - Aaisha
One difference I notice is that both have different colours - Tommy
One difference I notice is that the truck is big and the car is small - Ruihana
One difference I notice is that both have different size wheels - Izrayal
One difference I notice is that the truck has a bigger  engine and the car has a small engine - Tom
One difference I notice is that the truck can carry more stuff than the car - Ryan
One difference I notice is that only 2 people can sit in the truck where as 5 people can sit in 
the car - Calais


No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...