10 November 2016

Maddison's Post on Thursday, 10 November 2016

My first day at school🏤 I was five on my first day at school🏤.I was shy and nervous.I didn't want go to school but a I had to go to Hamilton east school,so I got in the car and we were off! We went on the thick road. I said to mum"Do I have to go to school"Mum said "You do have to go school to learn. Mum stayed with me for the whole entire day! When I got to school I was worried😰 that the kids there might be taller👫than me but I was taller . First I had a A,B,C card. I had fun all day long but then I needed a big sleep because I had too much fun. My teacher was Shelley. She was a very nice teacher. She smelt like red roses blooming. I made lots of new friends . Now I am going to sleep but before I do that I have one thing to tell you I loved my first day at school. Good night🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌 😴😴😴😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤💤

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure your mum stayed ALL day ? !!! I am going to smell Shelley on Monday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember staying all day either haha

    ReplyDelete

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...