01 November 2016

Ryan's Post on Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Boating and fishing😜Oh yes! we went fishing on Friday night . I fell asleep on the long as trip! In the morning we were at the boat club. We got up at 5.30 pm. After a while I was pleased that we had breakfast!!! I caught lots of fish like 2 , 3 or 4 fish. I got hurt a few times. The fish was yum yum yum!!! We went for 3 days on Monday after lunch time.👏🏼👏🏼👍🤖👻  I was in the bay,  I had a good view. I was looking at the beautiful water and I was looking at the beautiful land!!!When we were going home in the jet boat, on the way we saw a plane. When we got down the river😰😁😬 and we unloaded the boat, it was  2 hours to get home.😴 On the way we had delighted chocolate.🍰🍔 We pulled off and got a fizzy drink. Then we got back on the long road. We had some fun, then we had no fun at all. I missed my mum a lot  and when we got home I gave mum a hug. We unloaded the car. Taylor and I climbed a tree! I took a rope up and i tide the rope up on the tree. It was difficult to do it!!! Then I went inside and I was talking all a about it. I said wwwooowww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...