22 May 2020

Room 15's Worry Dolls








"We worked so hard to make our worry dolls."- Jashneel

"My worry doll is so cute because she has cute eyes and a cute mouth."- Bella

"We made our worry dolls out of small pieces of wood, fabric and soft wool."- Amelia

"We made our worry dolls on Tuesday. First we used some pegs, then some soft wool and then made their hands by using pipe-cleaners."- Ayanna

"We made our worry dolls using different kinds of materials."- Bhadra

"I made a slide for my worry doll."- Cameron

"I made a bedroom for mine."- Sophie

"I made some friends for my worry doll."- MacKenzie

"We tried to make a house out of paper but it didn't work. So I tried to use string too and that worked."- Mahi








No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...