29 May 2020

The Colours of my Heart

This week in Room 15 we have been thinking about colours and our feelings. We read the book My Many Coloured Days and then wrote about a day that we felt bright blue or red. We also wrote poems using similes and created art to show the colours and feelings in our hearts.

"Yellow makes me fancy like a unicorn running"- MacKenzie

"Turquoise makes me feel lazy like a river"- Olivia

"We used glue, plastic sheets and coloured tissue paper for our hearts"- Mahi

"White makes me feel like a cloud"- Aryan

"Purple makes me feel like a unicorn dancing on the rainbows"- Ayanna

"Pink makes me feel warm like the sun"- Bhadra

"Grey makes me feel as slow as a sloth"- Cameron

"Grey makes me feel cool"- Tupara

"Pink makes me feel pretty like a mermaid"- Aeris

"Purple makes me feel lazy like I'm in bed"- Mahi

"Red makes me feel angry"- Chloe

"Blue makes me feel cold"- Doug

"Purple makes me feel jealous like a bear"- Olivia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...