09 October 2014

Cross Country

We all tried very hard to do our best and run our fastest.   Most importantly, everybody finished the race and nobody gave up. 


At the cross country I was very fast at running.  Then I slowed down because it was a very hard job.  My favourite part was running up the hill.  When the person banged the wood I ran fast but then the other girls went faster.  It was very hot when I ran.  When I was hot it looked like I had been running in the hot desert because the sun shone brightly on my face.   Ria

On the 27th we did the cross country.  I was thinking that it would be boring but it was actually fun!  I saw my dad in his ute but he didn't see me.  Im pretty sure it was dad.  I felt puffed - really puffed.   It felt like my heart was going to explode.  People were screaming at me.  I felt embarrassed.  Aniisa was calling my name  '' Tia Tia Tia." I was in 6th place, Ava was 5th.  Tia

I ran my hardest on the cross country.  My mum was so proud of me when I came 6th.  After that we went to Yoghurt Story.  Then we went to the library.  In the cross country I ran past Ivan and Kayden.  I managed to get in 6th place although I wish I had come first or second.  My brother came second.  He got a certificate at postive assembly.  Jack



Here we are warmed-up and ready to run our fastest.  Go Room 15 boys go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Term 3 Week 1

 Kia ora e te whānau.  Welcome to term 3. We have started the term with 3 new students, so we welcome them to our Room 15 whānau. This week ...